Wednesday, November 7, 2018



Music is an important part of our faith. Christian songs packed with Biblical truths will surely encourage you in your walk with Christ.  I compiled few of the newly released songs you can listen to or even add to your playlist. 

Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. Colossians 3:16

1. You say/Who You Say I Am by Caleb and Kelsey, Mass Anthem.




Who the Son sets free
Oh is free indeed
I’m a child of God
Yes I am
In my Father’s house
There’s a place for me
I’m a child of God
Yes I am

This breathtaking and emotional mashup cover will remind you of your true identity in Christ. A perfect pick-me-up song to play on the days you're struggling with self-doubt.

2. Defender by Francesca Battistelli ft. Steffany Gretzinger





And all I did was praise

All I did was worship
All I did was bow down, oh
All I did was stay still
Hallelujah, You have saved me

So much better Your way
Hallelujah, great Defender
So much better Your way

This is my new favorite worship song! It acknowledges how God is all powerful and His ways are always higher and better. He is our Defender!

3. For Us by Sara Kroger




Oh how deep the Father's love
Written in the sun and stars
Here below and far above
By the beauty of His heart
Blooming with eternal hope
In this garden we call home

This simple yet beautiful song tells about what God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit has done and is continuing to do for us. I enjoyed the way the song was written with relatable analogies in nature and daily life activities.

4. Details by Sarah Reeves





Just like You paint the fiery skies You chose the color of my eyes From the start until the end of time You're in the details, You're in the details

This stripped down version of the song is amazing. It's a powerful thought to know that God has always been in the details of our life no matter how small. The fact that God chose the color of my eyes makes me feel so loved! He is in the details, from the start until the end of time. 

5. It's Such A Good Feeling by JJ Heller



It's such a good feeling
A very good feeling
A feeling you know
That I'll be back
When the day is new
And I'll have more ideas for you
And you'll have things
You want to talk about
I will too

This is a rendition of the song which is originally by Mr. Rogers. A magical lullaby song that lasts for less than a minute. It's a sweet melody and the lyrics are oozing with  positivity for a bright tomorrow.


Want to Share?

Tweet Share

Hearts Not Troubled . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates