Friday, May 1, 2020

I love the idea of a new beginning; the chance to start over again with a clean slate. It feels refreshing and peaceful.

When I think of the month of May, I think of flowers in bloom while the butterflies roam around beckoning us to leap with faith as we begin again.

God says,
Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
Isaiah 43:18-19 

 

More often than usual, I have been battling with recollections of my past namely the embarrassing moments, the humiliation, the regrets, they all wash over me like pouring rain.

How do I forget?

Right now, I don't have the answer but I trust that the LORD is able to help me. 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in times of trouble. 
Psalm 46:1

I am going to embrace this month with love, joy and hope. Moreover, I will welcome this month with forgiveness;  for others and most especially for myself.

As for you, how will you step into the new month?


Want to Share?

Tweet Share

Hearts Not Troubled . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates